Saturday

Female Driver Wrecks Because She Was Shaving Her Genital Area!

This is the most bizarre and hilarious story I've ever read. This lady plowed into the back of another car because she was shaving her genital area while driving.

To me, what's even more bizarre is she was riding with her EX-boyfriend on her way to meet her boyfriend who lived in Key West.

Here's the details from the trooper on the scene:

"She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit. If I wasn't there, I wouldn't have believed it. About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot ... who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, 'Nothing will ever beat this.' Well, this takes it."

The photo above and this story is from DigitalJournal.com. You can read more about this story on their site.

Unbelievable... If there ever was a story to confirm the old saying that real life is stranger than fiction, this is it.

Join the Funny Video of the Day network on Facebook!

Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails