Monday

Saturday Night Live's Cougar Den Skit With Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher were great in this skit from Saturday Night Live - The Cougar Den.* Enjoy!

Click here to be notified when a new video has been added to the site.


Facebook fan? Join the Funny Video of the Day Network on Facebook!

**UPDATE - 2-15-09**
If you're looking for the new Cougar Den skit featuring Alec Baldwin and Cameron Diaz, I've featured it below. The original skit featuring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher has been removed, and the only place I've been able to find the it is at Jezebel.com.



Alternative Dating Sites - Today's Best Country Music Videos - Greatest Love Songs of All-Time

Watch more videos from Saturday Night Live



Send this video to a Friend

Digg!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a woman in her 50-s, this has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I laughed so hard- i am glad I found it online- i want to send it to my friend who is living the Cougar dream!

Did you notice they were "glistening" too? I LOVE the part about stayinbg out of the light!!

Love it!---DJ

Anonymous said...

This has got to be my favorite skit after Body Fusion from 2007. Cameron Diaz is f***ing hilarious with her accent and her "thing with jay-n" (or watevr his name was)

I also love the line,
"And then I gave him a blowjoy"
"Blowjoy?"
"Well, it certainly wasn't a job"

Anonymous said...

I agree... This is one of the best SNL skits I've seen in years. It's right up there with Farley's Van Down By The River skit, which I see you have also featured on your site.

Well done and thanks for the great vid...

Joan

Anonymous said...

its james franco not ashton kutcher

Jason Anthony said...

Actually, in this video, it's Ashton Kutcher because this was the first Cougar Den skit from earlier this year. James Franco was the host of last night's SNL show and appeared in a similar skit. As soon as I find that one, I'll post it to the site...

Related Posts with Thumbnails